January Favourites :)

30 January 2014

Time does really fly, I have tried so hard this year to do more daily blogging, so you guys can see what I use what I brought what I liked and what I didn't... Its the end of the month which means I can show you guys what I have used this month, and from all the things I have used what I have loved using: I have tried not to include things I've mentioned in my previous monthly favourites to avoid repetition...

Firstly as you guys know I brought the Maybelline fit me concealer and foundation and oh my gosh I love them both, the concealer is so light yet so creamy and the foundation gives a nice coverage with a semi matte finish.. I have done a review on the fit-me concealer here. And I have just posted a blog on the soap and glory archery brow pen thingy here, even though I just brought this and used it a few times, every time I have used it I have loved the outcome and have received lots of compliments, forget Anastasia!
If you saw in my NYX shopping haul here, you would know I brought quite a few makeup products which I have been using this month, so far I am in love with the amber blush which is matte but whenever I wear it, the colour compliments me so well that I feel so glowy! And also the NYX soft matte lip cream in the shade Istanbul, I will defo repurchase this over and over!! I absolutely friking love this, and pretty sure I will do a review on this very soon!!

Next is a bizarre product to some of you maybe and probably thinking why have I included this but honestly the Sudocrem is the best, I always use this when I have blemishes and recently I have been suffering from breakouts sadly, but this has been my saviour!! I use this in the night applying a layer on my face trying not to get it on my pillow! (Instead of a night cream) Alongside this, every 3-4 days I have been using the origins out of trouble 10min mask. I think origins do some fantastic skincare products.. Think i'm going to do a post of all the products I love from origins what do you think? My lush mask is here

I have problems with liking body deodorants, I don't know what it is, but I have been using the dove go fresh body spray and I think this is such a good product, like I love the feel it leaves on the skin, it gives moisturising effect if that's possible.. So I thought I would include this in!



You know how much I love soap and glory right, so obviously I had to include the butter yourself body butter, this stuff smells soo deliciously wonderful well of course all soap and glory products do! But honestly when you apply to your body it leaves it so buttery smooth, I use no other body butters..
I hate using oil's but as I recently dip dyed my hair (my blog on hair care here) I need to take good care of it, now I been hearing a lot about the Moroccan Argan oil, and I found this on offer in Superdrugs I thought why not, this stuff rocks it smells wonders if oils can smell nice? It makes my hair feel soft and smooth.. Lastly after a lot of raving about a lot of products ( sorry people been loving a lot of products from the heart this month haha!) the tangle teaser does what it says, and I no longer have to tug at my hair making it all notty and what not! So Thank you tangle teaser!

Thank you so much for reading my lengthy post on all the beauty's I have lurved this month.. Don't forget, Comment below and follow!

Lipsiie

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and leaving a comment beautiful. Love reading them!
Have a lovely day! Yasmin xx