budget (peachy) Nude Lipsticks for asian skintone

29 October 2013

Beauty on a budget?...
Hunting for the perfect nude lipstick can be tough task we face if your like me and your an Asian skin tone.. your typical average nude lipsticks can look a bit ashy. well have no worries, I have a couple of lipsticks that can be made to be your lips but better.. and don't worry they're all high street/ drugstore which is something we (if your like me) don't co
me across all that often!

Just before I begin this post, I am an NC40.


Firstly Revlon matte lipstick in the shade mauve it over..  £7.49 I feel this is my only matte formula lipstick that I like, it isn't too drying as i find some lipsticks.. there are also lighter shades in this line..

Another pretty nude is Rimmel's birthday suit shade 250.. this is a very flattering nude on the peachy side with little shimmers in the lipstick, however on the lips it has a sheen but not shimmery.

A little darker nude NO7 stay perfect lipstick £9.50, this may be surprising for some people however for darker skin tones this may look very pretty and this formula is sooooo creammy so thumbs up!

A nude colour in the form of pencil by KIKO shade 30, I love the colour of this, it can be worn on its own or under lipstick... negative side is you would need to reapply every so often however i'm in love with the colour so it had to make my list!

and again from rimmel notting hill nude £6.49, heard so many people rave about this? wondered why... well maybe because this iss soo prettyy.. at first I thought this may be too light for me but it is perfect.. rimmel have reformulated their moisture renew lipsticks, changed the packaging and added a few more shades. I feel this nude can suit any skin tone, light or dark... very nice.. =)

Thanks for reading dolls, 
Yasmin

 
 

Don't forget to follow and subscribe!

4 comments :

  1. Hello lipsiie, erm i was going to ask you, can you do a blog on pinky tone lipsticks for asians - i need help!! Thanks x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey, yes i have done a blog post on pinky tone nudes, hope it helps =) dont forget to comment what you think and subscribe.. :) Thank you
      Lipsiie X

      Delete
  2. hey Lipsiie, can you please do mac nude lipsticks or one for different skintones, as this ones related to Asian skin, I have fair skin mac nc15

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes sure Emily make me up, I'll ask some of my friends who have different skintones and I'll do a Blog so keep a lookout x

      -x- Lipsiie -x-

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read and leaving a comment beautiful. Love reading them!
Have a lovely day! Yasmin xx