My mac lipstick collection

10 January 2014

 
So here it is finally I've had the chance and i'm quite happy with my lipsticks now I thought I would show you the colours I have and swatches, although I do like and use some more then others. Each lipstick cost £15 can be purchased online or from a mac store. www.mac.co.uk
 
MAC do various formulas and finishes, I have a mixture of amplified, satin, matte and cremesheen. to be honest I don't like the cremesheen's as they're colour pay off isn't good, therefore I hardly wear my cream in you coffee lipstick. my favourite finishes have to be amplified having said that they are tooo pigmented! I love the feel if you know what I mean, it's very soft and creamy. I think I only have one amplified from the collection and that's my nude lipstick half n half.
I like the matte's and satin finishes, I like to wear my Dior crème de rose lip balm underneath, for that extra softness. satin finishes are in between matte and cremesheen I think. and you all know what a matte finish is!
 
I have 1 red Mac lipstick which I was the recent one I purchased, I wanted this from a very long time but couldn't agree whether to buy it or not, however I am very happy I did, the colour is beautiful, i'm sure you have heard of Russian red. mac ruby woo another very raved about lipstick which is another beautiful one but it didn't suit my complexion as it has a blue undertone, this one is more of a orange undertone but the lipstick is that classic red lipstick but better!
 
the nude lipstick's from my collection in my opinion for me are mac faux (a pink nude), mac velvet teddy (a peach nude), mac half n half (a peach nude), these are my most used lipsticks as well as mac pink plaid (a nice pink with slight blue undertone), mac mehr and mac twig (which are very similar in colour just a slight difference, I tend to wear mac mehr more) and lastly I do really like my mac Russian red.
 
Overall I really like Mac lipsticks, I don't find them drying like some lipsticks.
I'm NC40 or C4 in Mac, 123 in MUFE HD foundation, 220 Maybelline fit me, 303 rimmel match perfection.
 
 
Comment Below on the shades you have :)
 
Thanks for reading dolls, 
Yasmin

 
 

Don't forget to follow and subscribe!

6 comments :

  1. I own mac ruby woo, honey love and hue and I love them, I really like your lipsticks, im going to try some of them next time

    M3L x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. arw, yhh they are nice shades, I wanted to buy ruby woo myself.. maybe next time :)

      Thanks for Commenting
      Lipsiie

      Delete
  2. ii like how you have written your shades of foundations that you wear, very helpful

    Shumz Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup I want to try and be as helpful as I can when writing these posts..

      Thanks For commenting
      Lipsiie
      xx

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you, I just saw your comment hun, I love seeing posts like this haha

      Lipsiie xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read and leaving a comment beautiful. Love reading them!
Have a lovely day! Yasmin xx