Ombre hair & Care

12 January 2014

hello beautys :)

recently I've attempted to ombre my hair, I thought id do a little DIY blog on the products I used and how I used them this isn't any kind of demo. just to add these products may not work for you as they worked for me.. but all the products can be brought from the high street and I think they are pretty good products. P.s I have naturally dark brown to black hair.


I have chosen my hair to go brown on most of my head from root to a dark blond on my bottom's.


if you have very dark hair like I did, I firstly used the L'oreal preference hair colour in ash blond, make sure to get ash tone as this will enable not to get the brass tone that many get..

do this all over your hair, and then at the end going on the roots and wrap this in a bag to trap the heat and increase the speed of process. (you can read the instructions OR watch some videos on you tube :) )


after washing and drying my hair the second day I brought the L'oreal ombre hair. after mixing the mixture I added this only to the ends of my hair, and left this on for half an hour.

I washed this and used the conditioner that came with it, I then used John Freider blonder hair masque to repair and smooth out my hair as the ombre has bleach in it. MAKE SURE YOU TAKE CARE OF YOUR HAIR AFTER! because bleach will damage your hair!!
I even went on to use the John Frieda leave in conditioner for blonde hair.



I really like the L'oreal hair dye's as they leave the hair feeling very soft =) And surprisingly in the end my hair didn't feel or look damaged or bristly due to the bleach, it was very smooth and silky. my hair was a really nice brown colour, and the ends a light brown, not the picture on the box, but overall I was very happy with the results.




Thanks for reading dolls, 
Yasmin

 
 

Don't forget to follow and subscribe!

4 comments :

  1. Thanks, your blog really helped, I want to dye my hair ombre, but I wasn't that sure to be honest as I have dark hair if it was going to work.
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. arww, well if you do make sure you take care of it after as bleach really does damage the hair! xx

      Delete
  2. Sometime use of chemicals is not good for hairs and it may cause of hair fall. Majitrich is good product for hair fall, hair baldness treatment.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and leaving a comment beautiful. Love reading them!
Have a lovely day! Yasmin xx