Worth the hype? Revlon lip butters review

14 January 2014


Judging by my title yes i'm talking about the Revlon lip butters that have been raved and hyped about in the beauty world a lot!




Listening to the hype I brought a few shades thinking yhh however I didn't get on with them so I don't understand the hype, yes there very creamy etc but I find the colour range not suitable for my skin, 
they're either too bright, or dead, I don't know what it is but I feel they don't make my lips look nice, I can see my lips through them not in a good way as they're a bit too transparent-ish I totally think they have been hyped up a bit too much, they have a sticky feel to it.

I didn't like the look, the feel or the colour range?

Maybe it's just I didn't get on with them or the colours I brought were the wrong ones, what do you think? Comment below..

  Yasmin ' 💋

 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and leaving a comment beautiful. Love reading them!
Have a lovely day! Yasmin xx