Best of 2013!

01 January 2014

I cant believe a whole year has come and gone woah! Time really does fly, so a very Happy new year to you all :) its 2014 whoop whoop haha

So there's a lot of things I have enjoyed throughout the year, products in particular, and disappointments in buying..



Starting with skincare:
One product that has truly stuck out for me and really worked is non other then my liz earle hot cloth cleanser and not hyping but this stuff actually works and does its job! 
I have gone through tonnes of lip balms hoping to find the right one sadly that was one of my un-favourites, however must say towards the end of the year I found the little pot at the end of the rainbow:) can u guess, yes my Dior creme de rose lip balm...

This year I have tried a lot to look after my skin after mac foundations left my skin a bad state with breakouts, one of the things I enjoyed is using a night cream and I'm glad I have learnt how important it is.. 

Lets talk about hair... If you know me you will know the only time I brush my hair is when I straighten it I use a comb to separate and neaten apart from that I never use or have the need, recently I decided to use a brush so can safely say I have been loving using it :)

favourite part - Makeup-
I loved wearing nudes this year and I have invested a lot of money on nude lipsticks! From mac and drugstores. I have blogs on pink-Nudes and peach-Nudes
I have also enjoyed contouring and highlighting the face 
I really liked using drugstore foundations as I use to think before that they wern't good or something silly but really that's a fools thinking they are actually pretty good, and plus mac break me out and the others are too expensive to wear on a day to day basis..

The Bobbi Brown corrector has become one of my favourite makeup staples

For bath-
I enjoyed soap and glory products most of all their sugar crush body scrub and body
I loved using my Loccaitaine shower oil, makes u feel so relaxed and smell gorjuss

For clothes I have enjoyed wearing black socks! Everyone who knows me will know I lounge around in pj's unless I have to be out so defo enjoyed those!
I enjoyed wearing skirts this year from black to burgandy to white to turquoise

Food-
forget food, one drink that I truly cannot have enough of is oasis summer fruits :) this is tooo refreshing mmmm just thinking about it makes me mouth water..

Things that I disliked this year
Nars eye shadow- I brought one and it is the most rubbishest (if that's even a word) thing i've spent so much money on!
Different mascaras that don't work! Hate trying loads of different mascaras when should just stick to a few that actually do the job instead of thinking this will work and actually wasting your money..

Mac foundations- I have hated trying every single one that I tried, my skin just does not agree, so it might work for you don't take my negativity that's just my thing, I love the finish the shade match its just it broke me out and I tried a couple of different ones suited for my dry skin, mac match master, mac mineralise, mac studio sculpt...
 
 
So hope you enjoyed reading about the things I enjoyed using or doing, have a good 2014..


Thanks for reading dolls, 
Yasmin

 
 

Don't forget to follow and subscribe!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and leaving a comment beautiful. Love reading them!
Have a lovely day! Yasmin xx