Travelling Or Holiday essentials

11 January 2014

When your staying over somewhere or go on holiday / travelling you don't want to carry a lot of things around, as half the things you'll end up not using it and also that will mean a lot of baggage.


Only essential things  ;)

For makeup I like to carry my Revlon concealer nice shade for my skin tone, mac highlight in light boost for highlighting on night outs, my body shop eyeliner (love it), a nude mac lipstick shade faux which I can wear with pretty much any look, mac mineralise skin finish, my Makeup Forever HD foundation, a nice foundation to wear for pictures and occasions, mac blusher in pinch o peach, Benefit hoola one of my favourite things to contour with, my Maybelline falsies mascara Topshop highlighter , Dior lip balm to keep my lips all nice, and Maybelline colour tattoo in on and on bronze, sometimes I may feel lazy and just put this all over my lid and also my naked palette for eye shadow. I really like the palette itself, different colours, can achieve neutral look or smokey for everyday and occasions, and less to carry with just one palette.

I carry my favourite makeup bag ted baker and a few real techniques brushes and mac. (from real techniques the buffing brush from core collection to apply blusher, face expert brush for foundation, blusher brush for powder, and the RT sponge for blending highlight. from mac brushes I have the mac 168 for contouring, mac 239 to apply shadow to the lid,  and the pencil brush 219, to apply shadow to the lower lid and smudge out liner or eye shadow. and lastly one sigma brush the E25 to blend out eye shadow on the crease (dupe for mac blending brush). And that's all the makeup :)

For skincare and body, I always carry my Luna Foreo mini which never needs charge! Body shop night cream, and the Liz Earle hot cloth cleanser, toner and day cream. The ted baker hand cream, soap and glory butter yourself L'oreal Elnet mini hair spray, simple cleansing wipes to remove makeup, mini mint shower gel, mini Treseme hair and shampoo. (the things not in the picture are in the shower)


Yasmin xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and leaving a comment beautiful. Love reading them!
Have a lovely day! Yasmin xx