NYX Makeup Shopping Haul

10 January 2014

So finally I decided after adding things to my NYX shopping basket whether or not to purchase them now or later or which shades e.t.c  I placed my order on Thursday 9th January the day my Zoeva order was delivered, just before 11 o'clock.
I tried to see online swatches of products, as I couldn't tell what it would look like on the website. so then I may have gone a little crazy lol

This is what everything looked like when it arrived, I have laid out all the items.. I have to say I am so happy with NYX's order. they literally came the next day. so I ordered them on Thursday they came on Friday at £1.45, its so easy to track the order and they give you a one hour slot which will be the time it will be delivered. (I live in London).
Delivery is £4 something if you live in main land UK and if you spend over £40 or £50 check the website, it's free, my shopping came to a total of £60!











 
So first of all, I ordered three blushers, I am very happy with the shades, they are all matte finishes, I brought taupe for contouring. I have done swatches for you all to see =) the pigmentation is very nice and they are soft and not chalky. very happy with them. Cost £6 each.
I ordered the NYX jumbo eye pencil in milk and I wanted the black one for a smokey look, it feels very soft and blend able. cost me £5





I really wanted to try out NYX lip glosses and lipsticks after hearing the raves. I was intrigued by these lip glosses which have matte finishes, something which impressed me as I don't really like the really glossy shinny look. so far I like them, they are very pigmented, they smell of buttercream if you like the smell I don't mind. they cost £5.50, I might order some other shades. sleek also have some new matte lip glosses, check them out. I brought the sleek petal which is very similar to NYX Istanbul. Sleek is a bit cheaper I think.
 
 


These lipsticks, round lipsticks by NYX have such a nice formula they are soo soft and creamy. I couldn't tell by the pictures on the website what shade to get, so I had to Google them, I'm disappointed with the shade darling, it is very shimmery and shiny, don't think I will ever be using that one. but the others I really love, Paris is my most favourite, they are highly pigmented and range of colour selection costing only £4 each! I am defo going to be back on the website ordering some more..

 


The lip gloss mega shine shade beige is something that I have been wanting to get my hands on for ages! I also wanted to get the shade natural after seeing someone else having it, they cost £6 each o when I saw this pack for £10 I had to get it. beige is not beige in colour at all, but a bright pink, I do like it but I think I like natural the best. I think I will only use sugar pie on top of lipstick to make my lips look fuller.. not really my kind of shade. but worth the price so oh well. They smell of bubble gum which is so nice, and on the lids of the lip gloss there are pretty bows. (adorable)
Lastly I didn't order this nail polishes, I was given them by NYX, for every £10 you spend they give you a free nail polish but only minimum is 4. I know I will really like the first three shades.. I don't really wear bright yellow/green shades.
 
There's a UK online websites you can order from:

I have brought all these products with my own money, except the nail polishes which was a promotion and still valid, check the website. (www.nyxcosmeticsstore.co.uk)

Thanks for reading dolls, 
Yasmin

 
 

Don't forget to follow and subscribe!

 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and leaving a comment beautiful. Love reading them!
Have a lovely day! Yasmin xx