My new obsession: Rings

16 January 2014



I am obsessed with midi rings and wearing jewellery, recently I think its a new year thing i've been getting in the mood to wearing silver which normally I don't doo

I probably have the same ones in silver and gold and different size but what can a girl do ;p

I also use one of my finished candle holder pot thingys to put all my rings in as I think it looks really pretty, the candle was from Primark.. I brought all my rings from the high street shops, a mixture of Miss Selfridges, New Look, Primark, Forever 21, River Island.
Alongside the rings, i've also been in to wearing a lot of jewellery lately, and I brought these bracelets from Forever 21, my watch is of course my fav Michael Kors watch.
I think necklaces are a must from various styles, I especially love the big bold statement necklaces like so in your face!
 






Thanks for reading dolls, 
Yasmin

 
 

Don't forget to follow and subscribe!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and leaving a comment beautiful. Love reading them!
Have a lovely day! Yasmin xx