Lazy Sunday outfit

19 January 2014





I picked this stripey navy shirt with long sleeve arms from primark which compliment tan colour so i also threw on the tan cardi to keep me warm, ive also picked out this stone colour skirt, its jersey material and also from primark! I didnt want a tan bag so ive opted for a small white side bag. Along with the navy shirt i thought for a navy head scarf. (Shoes) I wanted black flats something everyday and different from all the colours...

And ofcourse accessorise, ive picked gold so ofcourse my michael kors watch, this bracelate from dorothy perkins and a few midi rings which ive done a post on here. And what better then to end this winter day look but a red lipstick! If interested is the shade russian red...


Lipsiie 💋

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and leaving a comment beautiful. Love reading them!
Have a lovely day! Yasmin xx