The beauty scenario tag

10 February 2014



This tag was created by lily pebbles, youtuber i'm sure you've heard of, I love watching her videos and blog posts! I thought this tag is really good so I thought I would do it and tag some of yous to do it, if i haven't tagged you do the tag if you like it and comment below so ill check it out and make sure you follow !

So here are the questions:

1) You have to get rid of all your foundations, and only keep one highend and one drugstore which do you keep?

This is similar to my question i've asked some of yous when i done the liebster award :) hmmmm for highend i think my makeup forever hd foundation, its really good for pictures as well as given a nice flawless medium dewy finish, drugstore would be harder because i use a lot of drugstore foundations, but i would say my Maybelline fit me foundation which is very similar to mac foundations!

2) You go for an interview and the lady interviewing you has lipstick on her teeth. Do you approach the subject or ignore it completely?

My answer will be similar to lily's as it would depend on the situation, if its formal and the lady seems hard to talk to and no humour defo ignore but if it was more easy going then probably ill say it in a joke way

3) Your not feeling yourself and you need a pick me up lipstick which one do you go for?

Definitely mac russian red, i adore this lipstick and i need any excuse to put this one so it would be perfect to put my mood right up and shining ;)

4) You go back in time for a day to your teenage years, how would you do to your hair and makeup differently?

hmm well maybe straighten my hair less but i know that wouldn't have happened but maybe use more hair oils and leave-in conditioners? makeup- well i never wore a lot of makeup in my teenage times but may use concealer! 

5) You ask your hairdresser for a shoulder length pixie lott hair cut but they hear wrong and give you a pixie hair cut. Do you a) smile, say thank you, leave and call your mum and cry hysterical b)cry in the chair and things get awkward or c) complain to the manager and demand a refund. 


I am such a C  person! they have ruined my hair i will definitely be talking to the manager...

6) your friend surprises you with a 4 day city break and you have 1 hour to pack. Which 'do it all' palette do you pack in your makeup bag?


My naked 1 palette, it has the most amazing-est colours that you can achieve different looks with and I adore the palette so defo..

7) Your house has been robbed, don't worry everyone is safe, but your beauty stash has been raided. What's the product you really hope is safe? 

My mac lipsticks as I really love them I think.. not sure about this one as i love all my makeup...

8) Your friend borrows your makeup and returns it in awful condition. do you a)just pretend you havn't noticed b) ask them to repurchase  it or c)secretly do the same to something of theirs ... 


Well i hope none of my friends are like that, and if that happens they do tell me and at least ask to replace it something i would do if that happened, I would ask what happened to my product, and depends if it was something i really liked..


5 fellow beauty/fashion blogs I tag to do this post because you all are amazing <3
omgitsjessieb
Kristinahale
Saltseasisters

And Make sure you are following my blog to be updated with posts and comment below so i can check out the answers ... :) and remember to tag atleast 5 other blogs..

Thanks for reading dolls, 
Yasmin

 
 

Don't forget to follow and subscribe!

4 comments :

  1. Hey there! I just did the tag! Was delighted that you tagged me.
    Thanks so much. Check out the post beautyspicedlatte.wordpress.com
    Love your blog - lovely to read.
    S x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweetheart... thanks for the tag.. i will do it tom and post the link to you... xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanx for the tag!! Working on it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry it took so long I've been under the weather but I would love to do this tag & I will be posting this wednesday! Thanks so much!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and leaving a comment beautiful. Love reading them!
Have a lovely day! Yasmin xx