Makeup of the day #2

02 February 2014

I wanted a very natural look today with not much makeup on, so I can let my natural skin breath :)
Today I only used highstreet/ budget makeup to create this look..

I started with my Maybelline fit me concealer and I put this on any marks or unwanted spots :) I just used my fingers as the warmth of my fingers will help bring the best out of the product..

I used this Revlon double ended shadow stick, the goldy colour all over lid, and the olive green colour in the outer V and my crease, I blended using my fingers. I originally brought product due to the beautiful green shade :) the stick is in 205  smokey shadow stick.

I did my brows using my Soap and Glory archery (browney points) which I have been loving, it has been in my January favourites.

Now I wanted to try my Soap and Glory kick ass concealer which has been receiving mixed reviews, under my eyes. It comes with a setting powder, a salmony colour concealer to correct dark circles and a green concealer for colour tone, however both shades look peach toned to me, the shade I brought is medium. I cannot yet give my verdict on what I think of them maybe after a couple of uses. This is quite light so you do have to layer the product on but it is creamy.  





I use the soap and glory kick ass powder which is a translucent powder which looks very yellow but let me assure you it is translucent on the skin, its so soft and I love this product, I think it sets everything nicely and just looks really natural and not powdery at all!  


I didn't feel to wear mascara, shocking I know! So I just curled my lashes with my no7 eyelash curler, its alright, not the best, I can't wait the day I buy my Shuemera eyelash curler.. So on my wishlist!

For lipstick I wanted something nude but with a little hint of colour so I put on this Topshop lipstick (which may i add topshop do very nice makeup) the shade in mink.


And no my look isn't complete, and today I didn't feel like blush so instead i wanted a more bronzey look, and of course I used my honey bronze by the bodyshop in the shade deep matte.


Lipsiie 

2 comments :

  1. Hey girl! I just realized I never replied to your Libster Award comment......or did anything with it at all for that matter - I'm so sorry! I had no idea what it was, hah! I will DEFINITELY check it out tonight (and your whole blog in general). Thank you so much for thinking of me, I really appreciate it. I hope your day is spectacular!

    www.not2normal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome hun, your blog was really good and you deserve the liebstar award :) dont worry i was a little confused myself haha

      Lipsiie
      Xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read and leaving a comment beautiful. Love reading them!
Have a lovely day! Yasmin xx