Some spotty trouble ?

09 February 2014




The most annoyingest time ever will have to be when those unwanted little things appear on your face, we know them best as spots! they appear in the most akwardest places, can ruin your mood or day. I know obviously girls tend to get it during that monthly time, but i'm not talking about them days. So how do you get rid of them buggers? I use creams and masks to help my skin..

The origins super spot remover is awesome, it dries out the spot and helps it calm it down and reduce in size. I usually only need the teeniest drop on and then pat it on the spot with your fingers and leave it over night. Origina do some really good skincare products which I am very fond of.



I also use  a bizzare product for some of yous, I love the sudocrem best known for babies bottoms, but it does hold another use, it helps calm the skin down, any rashes, marks and spots. I apply it as a thin mask and leave this on over night. I do try not to get it on the pillows, and you do tend to wake up in the morning with a white cast on your face, but if you wash it it should go.



I heard zoella go on about the re-gen cream which I was trying over a year to get hold of as it super cheap and has very good reviews. I finally got my hands on it, I found it in my nearest Asda to my surprise. its a white cream and smells like the sudocrem, except its more like a moisturiser. you can use this in the morning and night, and really does work. It doesn't stay white like the sudocrem but turns clear on the face.

The last product is La roche posay a French company that sells in boots, they have a wide range of products, I first saw I think Tanya Burr raving about this and I thought I have to try it, I don't feel it works on it's own rather alongside the sudo cream, it has a lemon zesty feeling and smell which i think helps the spots. I use it under my moisturiser all over my whole face and in the night but under the sudocrem. I brought this on offer in boots.


All these products have and are really helping my skin, and also face masks which I will be doing a separate blog on all the different masks I use :)

Thanks for reading dolls, 
Yasmin

 
 

Don't forget to follow and subscribe!

2 comments :

  1. Great post, I have used the la roche posay cream before I must say it's quite good. The sudo cream is a must have but I dislike the texture as it is very thick and drying. I want to get my hands on the Re-gen cream asappp!

    x

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't found the sudocrem drying but it is thick therfore i apply it as a mask overnight, the regen cream can be found in asda, and i think cooperative :) home bargain sells them aswell, it is really moisturising

      Thank you for commenting lipsiie xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read and leaving a comment beautiful. Love reading them!
Have a lovely day! Yasmin xx