My top 5 body care :)

05 February 2014



Whether your a more bath person or a shower, it is important to apply moisture and other important things to your body, not just cleaning with water. As I shower everyday, I come to use lot's of different products and that means there are some which slowly creep in to my favourites. I can safely say once upon a time I was so lazy when it came to moisturising that I never bothered, so from last year I decided I needed to! So all these products which moisturise, smell nice and leave the skin so lovely encouraged me! And of course reading other blog posts, and watching youtubers :)

 
I will start off with the most expensive thing in my list which I put off using and saving it for those special days ;) hah! It is the Loccitane Almond shower oil, honestly I have never met anything to make my skin look anymore beautiful. It moisturises and smells so beautiful. It also gives a small glow and leaves the skin nourished. I tend to use this when i'm having a pamper evening, sitting in a hot bath with candles lit up, you get the jist, and just when I finish I use this all over my body and shower it off! I spend the rest of the day sniffing my arms, its hard not to.. Loccitane in general do a lot of great products. And I know this is one of the products that I will repurchase despite the price tag, make sure you try it next time your near a stand. £17.50 for 250ml.

For a quick shower I love my original source tea tree mint shower gel, I love the mint smell which gives that tingly feeling, i'm sure you know what I am talking about... I love putting this all over my body and i'm good to go, and I use this stuff daily! And I feel super fresh whether morning or night, I prefer this over the original source mint scrub. Get this on offer 2 for £2.


Dove, body spray something we all need,  I have always had problems with deodorants, like I feel as though they are just a spray nothing special and I always felt they should do little extra. So recently I was so happy with my Dove body deodorant, it leaves the underarm moisturised! As well as fresh. And this is part of body products therefore I included this! I normally have an enormous one at home, a mini or small one in my hand bag.

Soap and glory body butter, oh my gosh, obviously you guys know I love soap and glory, from makeup to body care, not so fond of their skincare, however all their products has this distinguished soap and glory smell, which is a really nice smell, but their body butter is spot one, the moisturising effect it leaves the skin and that really nice smell. Most days I use this after shower, but recently I've been trying the dove intense hydration, obviously not buttery like the soap and glory butter yourself, but I will talk about that another  day :) I will not ever need to go Body shop and purchase the body butters or no other butters, this is like my hg body butter! It lasts so friking long as well!! £10.50 for 200ml.

Another product from soap and glory I have been enjoying is the soap and glory sugar crush body scrub, I have only realised 2 years ago that I need a body scrub, don't know what planet I have been living, but from all the ones I have used I must say by far this is the best one!  It has a sweet smell with a zingyness attached to it, it leaves the skin super soft, as it contains macadamia. This is gentle on the skin but still exfoliates. The only negative I would say is cleaning the tub due to scrubs having particles. I think next time I will try the breakfast scrub when this finishes, staying the soap and glory range. I use the scrub every 2-3 days. And you get £8.00 for 300ml.

(If you comment below requesting to see all my favourite products from soap and glory, I would love to do one) and also what products do you like using, I enjoy reading and replying to the lively comments and it helps me to write blogs on things you will enjoy reading!

To add all these awesome products have lasted me such a long time.

All the products can be purchased in boots, and Loccitane in department stores as well as its own store.
Thanks for reading dolls, 
Yasmin

 
 

Don't forget to follow and subscribe!

4 comments :

  1. Soap & glory scrubs are just lovely!

    andbeautyorsomething.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they are, all their products smell really nice too, have you tried any?
      I used quite a few of their skincare range but I didn't really like them much, was quite disappointed if im honest
      Lipsiie x

      Delete
  2. Great post! Moisturizers are the best especially in the winter. I'm also going to swatch some of the bronzers you recommended and the benifit one next time I go to Sephora!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, Chloe yes they are, im trying out the dove intense hudration moisturiser, i quite like it because its very thin and sinks in to the skin. Let me know which bronzers you like, and omg we dont have Sephora in the UK :(

      Thanks for commenting- Lipsiie x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read and leaving a comment beautiful. Love reading them!
Have a lovely day! Yasmin xx