Maybelline falsies- the options?

13 February 2014

My favourite drugstore mascara of all time has to be Maybelline's falsies. I love the effect it leaves my lashes, and I also know it's famous youtuber's Tanya Burr's favourite mascara. With that being said I was confused which falsie is the ultimate best ? The black drama or flared, because I have both of them (that's what you do) and when my friends ask what's the difference I couldn't define it, so today I set out to actually see the difference...
On the left hand side is the black drama falsies, and the right hand side is flared. I curled both my lashes using an eyelash curler and only applied 2 coats to both in the same way.

To me black drama is a little more of a black lash effect hence the name, and by a teeny bit, and I mean you have to concentrate to notice there is more volume.

To the right, the flared mascara is a bit more lengthening and looks more like real lashes where as the black drama looks as if your wearing mascara, I don't know how to explain lol hope you understand!

From the picture if you can spot some smudgy-ness on my lash line of the right hand side, this wasn't caused by the mascara, but I have a problem with wearing mascara on that eye, always smudges!

In my opinion I prefer the Maybelline falsies flared! 

But anyways I hope this post helped some of you's who wanted this mascara but wasn't sure between the two, because I know it happens to me, not just this mascara but nearly all mascaras! 

I was thinking of doing maybe my top 5 mascara's or something...? What do you guys thinks comment below, I love reading them

Love you all 

Lipsiie

2 comments :

  1. Love this mascara!

    www.andbeautyorsomething.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is my favourite drugstore mascara! Might try the new maybelline one to see what it's like next time

      X

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read and leaving a comment beautiful. Love reading them!
Have a lovely day! Yasmin xx