My Mac blush collection

07 February 2014

Seeing my blushers this may be a little less to what you expect but I use a mixture of blushes from different brands and I'm not overly fond of their blushers as I am with their lipsticks. With that said when I picked my blushers, which I must say I didn't buy all in one go, are the colours which I wear therefore not a lot of money wasted, with that aside lets indulge ourself :) 

I have chosen these shades to go with different looks, whether it is day, night, summer or winter. And to add I do use all of them.


 
These are all in purchase order, so first my mac desert rose, a powder blush, which can I add is my most disliked formula, I had to scrape my blush to get the colour to come on my brush.. But I do like the colour of this, so wish they had this shade in a better formula.

Mac gingerly is a beautiful peachy colour, which I heard a lot of raves on, I do have a lot of love for this blusher, but this mainly gets used mostly in the summer, as I prefer using pink colours during the summers. This is a sheertone blush, which blends so well and by far the most favourite formula of mine. Which you will notice the rest are sheertone and not powder!
Mac Plumful is one I often use during the autumn or winter, I personally love plumy tones as it compliments my skin tone very well. This is of course a sheertone!

Do not be deceived by the name, Mac pinch o peach, which is of course nothing to the colour which is a bright pink! Mac must have ran out of names lol :) never the less whatever it's called I do love this blush with it's colour, I love wearing this with a pink nude lipstick, or natural face.. You have guessed it, it's sheertone.
OK might have said a little lie, this isn't a sheertone blush, you mac lovers out there will know this is mac's mineralise blush which is quite a nice blush, but it is quite expensive, £20 where as there other blushers are £15, for me makes a difference! But it is really pretty, it has shimmer to it on this beautiful pink colour. 
 
Mac blushers cost around  £15 to £20 depending on the finishes. Honestly speaking, my favourite blushers are Nyx blushers, Sorry to all you mac addicts out there!

And I store them in my Muji draws which I have just recently brought :) I will share my experience with all you beauties another day...

 
 
Lipsiie


2 comments :

  1. This is so helpful, thanks! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your Welcome, Ive done a swatch and review on the smashbox full exposure palette like you asked hun :)

      Lipsiie
      xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read and leaving a comment beautiful. Love reading them!
Have a lovely day! Yasmin xx