February Favourites

28 February 2014


Its the end of February, and spring is approaching us :) quite delighted to be honest, hopefully it will get more sunny in the UK, but end of one month does mean I have used lots of products in February, some which happen to be my life saver. I didn't want to talk about products which I have previously mentioned in my other favourites posts because it'll just be boring and I know you all want to see new stuff, but if you are wondering, you can check them out, just write it in the search bar.
 
Moving to the products, LaRoche -posay effaclar duo can be brought from boots at £15.00, this stuff is amazing! I have included this in my spotty trouble posts. I think they have recently changed the formula to be a gel cream formula and on the packaging it even states money back if it doesn't work, the old formula was alright, it helped calm the skin but the new formula OMG! I have noticed a major difference in my skin already, and I have only used this a couple of times (the new formula) I had more marks then spots and the marks are nearly all vanished :)                                                                     Next is a recent purchase therefore it isn't included in my spotty trouble posts, but the Simple spot zapper does really work, it really helps fight the spots like I have noticed when I use it after 1 or 2 days that spot has gone! completely vanished. I have tried many of these spot zapping things in the past, which was a complete fail, therefore I was very hesitant into buying this, but thankfully it's a miracle worker. the zapper itself is like a rolling with a metal tip for cooling sensation.
 
You guys know I'm a big fan of the real techniques brushes, and recently I brought the travel essentials brushes which I have had my eye on for a while. I wanted that kit just for the Multi task brush, which is really nice for blush but I do really like another brush from the kit- the domed shadow brush, which I haven't used for any eye shadow but this brush works a treat for concealer especially under the eyes. Another applicator which was also part of my wish list for a very long time  is the beauty blender, I have already done a review and comparison against the real techniques sponge, link is here.
 
 
 
Nearly everyday that I wore foundation, I have reached out to the Bourjois happy light foundation, I loved the dewy finish it gave, perfect for spring and summer, along with the kick ass powder which you probably have seen on my instagram @lipsiie although this powder is so nice something has been causing dryness under my eyes, I'm not sure if its this product by my friend has said the same since buying this, although my skin may have had problem with this, or just my under eyes to be specific as the rest of my face is fine, I had to include this in my favourites because I really did enjoy using this. It's yellow in the pan but translucent on the face.
 

On to lips :) my favourite part, baby lips have received a lot of rave since it has been released, and there's a reason why, they are not like normal lip balm or lipstick, they give colour on the lips but feel like a lip balm so moisturising and smell so nice, this particular shade, cherry me, have been my go to when I want something more natural, that will be very moisturising yet give a little colour.
Lip glosses in general have recently appealed to me a lot, because before now I was to steer well clear, wasn't my thing, but this year, slight change in me :) you know from my previous posts on the Apocolips how much I think they're great, this particular one I have worn a lot, the colour is so nice my lips but better pink shade in 101 Celestial.

My last favourite is a little eye shadow in my mac quad eye shadow palette which I have updated since I last done a post on my mac quad, the colour Cordoroy which is a nice everyday eye shadow for me to add a bit of depth to my crease.



Hope you enjoyed reading things I have enjoyed, if you would like to see my updated mac quad in more detail or my mac 15pan eye shadow comment below.

Lipsiie
 
                                                                                ♥

 

2 comments :

  1. I really want to try the kickass powder, but I'm worried my eyes will get dry seeing as I already have dry skin!

    ChelseaSharkie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have dry skin to, but im not quite sure if it's this product as I have been using this for a month or even longer and its only happened recently, I hope it isn't this as I do really like it in general

      Lipsiie xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read and leaving a comment beautiful. Love reading them!
Have a lovely day! Yasmin xx