Shopping haul

21 February 2014

 

Yes I have been found guilty of shopping... Again! But I tried not to go crazy and buy things that I actually need, well most things I need lol :) (yes telling myself that) I have a mixture of products in this haul. these are all the items I brought from popping into Boots, Superdrugs, Clintons, Select, The BodyShop and Lush. So if your interested to know further details, carry on reading beautiful people. P.S any questions or suggestions for review you know what to do.. Comment :) ..

Let's get clothes out of the way, nothing interesting just two plain black cardigans from select, one long and one cropped. The long one has buttons on the cuff bit which I really liked. That cost 10 pound, and the cropped cardi cost 8pounds but was on offer so £6.


My brother needed some cleansing products, so I made him go to lush, while in there I couldn't help but pick up another mask, the cosmetic warrior mask, is good for both dry and oily skin as it's balancing and good for breakouts and spots. I also picked up the ocean salt scrub which I have heard alot of good things about! The ocean salt cost 7.25 and the mask at 5.95.

Another body product I brought from bodyshop, I became a little confused in there as I use soap and glory body products so I just ended up picking up this strawberry shower gel £4.

Obviosly my shopping trip isn't complete without bieng inside boots, there was 3 for 2 offers and I ended up buying a cc cream which have recently intrigued me after owning multiple bb creams thought I'd give it ago, I like the bourjoise range so I picked up the cc cream from them in the shade 33, was little confused about the shade but this adapts to the skin so fingers crossed. My next two purchase were lip liners from rimmel both pink shades and lastly one more baby lips to add to my collection :D

My last purchase was a very random one, while the shops were closing I quickly popped into Clintons, and I brought this red candle holder (matches my room) for my small yankee candle.

Lipsiie
 
 ♥
 

2 comments :

  1. I've tried the Baby lips before and I really like them, I have that shade too! They really moisturize your lips and the color is nice! But the only thing I don't like is that that color has rubbed off on my sleeve before and its hard to remove. Haha just be careful. :)
    xx beautyybychloe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha omg really! better be careful then :)
      Mwaaah xx
      Lipsiie

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read and leaving a comment beautiful. Love reading them!
Have a lovely day! Yasmin xx