Lush face mask

28 January 2014



I cannot rave about Lush enough, its one of those shops where you question the price, no no not that its expensive but rather the other way its very affordable! For such good natural products, from face to body to bath products..
 
For this blog I want to especially talk about the face masks, i love how natural they are and you can get all different one's targetted for the problems you may have. As they are made with natural products they are to be kept in the fridge, so it can be soothing when put on the face as its cold! 

And also after you have finished with the masks themselves if you collect the pots and return it i think lush give back a new face mask in exchange of 5 empties!..


I like to apply the mask weekly, after I have a bath and massage the mask all over my face and leave it on for ten minutes. I can feel my face so soft and soothing. I do notice my face unclogging of dirt and feels so smooth. This is the one i'm using at the moment, the rudolf face mask, I wanted something for blemishes that may appear, redness and dry skin. I apply all the masks the same way.. The little red thing is rudolf's nose that is made of jelly i think, they recomend to put it on the nose which first I got a bit scared of! Haha

The masks cost around £5 -£6. I have done a blog one my lush haul here.

What masks do you use from lush?, or what other products do you like from lush?
Comment below...

Thanks for reading dolls, 
Yasmin

 
 

Don't forget to follow and subscribe!

2 comments :

  1. Hey!
    Wanted to make sure you saw we nominated you for a Liebster award!
    http://prettylovelygirls.com/2014/01/26/the-pretty-lovely-liebster-award/
    xo T
    prettylovelygirls.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, I have just put my post up, and I have followed your blog, please follow me :)
      Lipsiie
      x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read and leaving a comment beautiful. Love reading them!
Have a lovely day! Yasmin xx