best of brands: bodyshop

21 January 2014




 Some of my favourite thins from body shop that I really love :) I wanted to a blog post on different brands every few weeks or even every week and products that I love from that brand.

I know you would expect me to talk about the usual body butters lip butters that body shop are known for, however i'm not all into that. but I must say body shop do make some excellent things.



Eyeliner:
I love love love their eyeliner which has to be my most favourite thing from there and also prefer it to any other brands, I love the colour, the matt look it gives, all in all love this, I have been using this for a few years now so can safely say it is defo one of my favourites..

Vitamin C skin reviver:
last year I was interested in their vitamin c skin reviver its so refreshing to use in the summer and smells of oranges, I use it as a primer.

Vitamin C Night cream:
I really like the night ream its really nourishing, and I like using this and my origins night-a-mins and swap over from time to time, I like both of them as it feels nice for my dry skin..

All in one bb cream:
lastly one that I have recently purchased but can say i am liking it so far. the thing really interested me in this bb cream is the colour adaption, there's 4 different shades, with this you can get the wrong shade but it will still work, as the formula adapts to the skin colour. I brought shade 1 and 3, shade 0 is too light, shade 2 is pink toned, and shade 1 an 3 seemed to both work for me with a yellow undertone so I decided to use 1 in the winter while my skin is lighter, and 3 in the summer when my skin is more tanned. at the time of purchase, body shop makeup was buy 1 get 2nd half price so thought might as well.

Maybe later on, I will like more things from body shop, I will do an update on im sure ;P
what are your favourite things from body shop? what brand would you like for me to talk about next?

Yasmiin xx

2 comments :

  1. Could you do a skin care routine???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey koriyn C. I have done a blog post on my morning skin care routine here:

      http://lipsiie3.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/diy-ombre-hair-care.html

      and also my night skin care routine:

      http://lipsiie3.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/take-face-off-night-skincare-routine.html

      Thank you for commenting
      Lipsiie x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read and leaving a comment beautiful. Love reading them!
Have a lovely day! Yasmin xx