make-up no makeup look

08 January 2014

I've been feeling ill lately and I didn't feel to wear makeup, but you know when you have that ill looking face and you need to feel and look better this is what I did and I thought I would share it... you an do this look even if your not ill, or its that monthly time again or if you wear less makeup anyway..




so get yourself out of bed if you ain't already and do a little dance, just joking, first thing to do is use a gentle cooling cleanser and wash your face.

Skin Care
Dry your face and I look to use my Clarins gentle exfoliating toner, it exfoliates and closes your pores.

You may be lacking hydration so I like to use the moisture booster to pack on hydration.

Next use a good moisturiser on your face, when that isn't too thick yet it is nourishing to the skin,

Preferably with a SPF in it. I use the origins Ginzing moisturiser. as well as that use a good eye cream under the eyes..

Lips may be cracked so use a good lip balm, I love the Dior crème de rose one as it smells and feels nice, its soft and light weight.

So we've done the skincare on to the makeup, already prepped the skin,

Makeup 
So grab a bb cream, as it will provide a nice tint to the skin without the coverage of a foundation. it should blend the skin nicely. (I have recently brought the body shop all in one bb cream and so far liking it)

Dark circles need to be covered and nothing better than the Bobbi Brown corrector to do this in my opinion. gently apply with your ring finger as this will be the least pressure. review

There may be still marks and blemishes the bb cream has failed to cover, just use your favourite concealer and blend it out. i'm trying out the Revlon concealer as I cant find shade 4 of the collection perfection concealer.

This is no makeup so no eyeliner, just curl your eyelashes and apply your favourite mascara to add volume to your lashes. (Maybelline falsies is my favourite everyday mascara)

You want to add just a bit of colour to your cheeks so use a nice pink shade, I like my mac desert rose as a subtle colour.

And lastly you want to apply a nice nude lip, one that I really like is the Revlon mauve it over matte lipstick, its a nice peachy tone.


Thanks for reading dolls, 
Yasmin

 
 

Don't forget to follow and subscribe!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and leaving a comment beautiful. Love reading them!
Have a lovely day! Yasmin xx