Soap and glory archery review

27 January 2014




I wanted to try something new for my eyebrows, that wasn't harsh yet gave a bold clean look. I came across this in boots, which came in two shades I brought brown

I am in love with this, and use it everyday, its so easy to work with to shape your eyebrows.. I use one end to line the edges, and one side to fill it in and this cost around a tenner. At the moment there's 3 for 2 on soap and glory makeup!

I have other products that I use for my eyebrows on this blog here

Overall I think you get two things for the price of one and that too is fairly affordable. It makes the eyebrows look really nice, neat and real..

Thanks for reading dolls, 
Yasmin

 
 

Don't forget to follow and subscribe!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and leaving a comment beautiful. Love reading them!
Have a lovely day! Yasmin xx