Whats On My Face #1

21 January 2014




On my eyes, I used the urban decay naked 1 palette, I used the shade dark horse with a sigma
blending brush E25 (mac ) I lightly put the shade all over my eyelid putting majority of the colour on from the lash line the V or corner of the eye and blending it towards the inner of the eye.
I then used the shade buck and naked mixed with the same brush over the crease to blend out dark horse. I used virgin on the inner corners and under my brow with this makeup geek brush, any brush will do.

I used my Revlon colour stay eyeliner, and Loreal voluminous mascara,
for my brows I used the collection eye pencil in brown. and brushed it out with the mac angled eyeliner brush.

This is how I use some of the darker colours to give a more natural colour on the lid. I paired this with the Revlon matte lip balm in 250.

Lipsiie

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and leaving a comment beautiful. Love reading them!
Have a lovely day! Yasmin xx