Weekend make-up bag

18 January 2014






Friday night staying at a friends house? sleepover, whatever it may be, this is the things I think I will need when I stay over... and leave behind the ridiculous amount I usually carry when staying somewhere!

 when we travel somewhere to stay over we always end up taking more then we need to, well that is always in my case. I end up over loading of things I think I might just need, 'just in case' to end up wearing a similar look on all of those days..
 
Starting with face, for foundation I wanted something light weight, as light as it gets (doesn't get any lighter in my opinion) than the mac face and body in C4, and I can buff it in to work as a thicker foundation on night outs... I like the Rimmel fix and perfect primer as a all over primer as it gives a matte feel and very nice texture, and use my Maybelline primer around my nose and generally where there's large pores. I love my mac mineralise skin finish as my face powder, in shade medium dark. I like to carry my sleek duo for contouring and highlighting as it means I can carry less as and also I think this product is fab! If you can spot three concealers and think i'm mad, which I probably am, but I like using them for different purposes, firstly my Bobbi Brown corrector which obviously can't live without, it covers those dark circles, i use my Maybelline fit me concealer in 25 under the eyes to brighten the under eye, and lastly my Revlon photo ready concealer on blemishes and marks..
 
I like to carry a light pinky peachy blush (NYX amber) which I can wear on both natural look and a more night time look with maybe a more smokier eye... talking of which, I carry my mac palette which I use one of the colours, expresso as crease colour and to fill in brows! I like to carry on nude (Rimmel scandleyes) and one black pencil (mac smoulder) and also the cat liner by soap and glory as an eyeliner, i've recently being trying out this product so far I like it.. when it comes to mascara's I can say Dior's iconic mascara gives really nice lashes, so for the weekend why not..?
Probably take a red lipstick (mac Russian red) for those party nights, one prink lip gloss (really like Rimmel Apocolips) and one matte lip gloss (NYX matte lip crème in Istanbul)
 
 
Thanks for reading dolls, 
Yasmin

 
 

Don't forget to follow and subscribe!

2 comments :

  1. Can you do a review on the baby skin? Also, please check out my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey, yes sure I will post the blog in the next couple of days so make sure you keep a watch out for that.
      p.s. whats the name of your blog and I will check that out

      Thank You for commenting
      Lipsiie
      x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read and leaving a comment beautiful. Love reading them!
Have a lovely day! Yasmin xx