Eyebrows: things i use

15 January 2014

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
 
Eyebrows in my view is one of the most important because it ore or less defines your face. can you imagine without them :S therefore it is important to groom them :) and make them in shape and tidy..
  



I use various different products which I really like depending on the look, a bit heavier, more natural, lighter etc, firstly make sure they're plucked or threaded or whatever procedure you do to neaten them and take out the extra unwanted hair and shape them. next what you want to is blend out a little concealer around it. I use the mac 266 angled brush to fill the gaps with mac eye shadow Expresso. I sometimes use pencil with a light hand. I really like the waxy texture of the collection eye pencil which I use to sharpen my eyebrows at points. lastly I set them in place with my Maybelline lash brow gel which is coloured in dark brown.
 

 
-x- Lipsiie -x-
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and leaving a comment beautiful. Love reading them!
Have a lovely day! Yasmin xx