Take the face off

13 January 2014

Long awaited :)
as you can see when I say night routine I mean taking my make up off.. and gong to sleep thing.. so after a long hard day with a full face of makeup, this is what I do..:
 
firstly I pump of a little of my oil cleanser, one i've been recently enjoying by Una Brennan brand rose oil cleanser, I rub my hands to warm up the oil and massage it all over my face including my eyes, this doesn't sting like some cleansers do, and I do that for a few minutes.
 
I then get a warm damp face towel and wipe away the oil and around my eyes and face gently. and wash the cloth and take the remains off with water. this is a pre cleanse... I forgot to add I sometimes take the eye makeup off and majority off with cleansing wipes, I love the simple ones the best, as I get irritated by others..
 
I then move onto my second cleanser which is Liz Earle hot cloth Cleanser honestly it does the job really good and cleanses your face of dirt. I use this with my Luna Mini :) (which is sort of a cleansing brush)
 
I wash this off properly and towel dry my face, I get some cotton pad mines usually from boots the big ones, and I pour some of my Clarins gentle exfoliating toner and wipe my face.
 
next I use my ester lauder repair night serum a little goes a long way, on my face and use my night cream by origins. on top I use my eye cream and my Dior lip balm.


if you have read my day time skincare routine what I do when I get up in the morning, you have probably realised I use some of the same products. this also depends if I have makeup on or not.. you can read that one here
Thanks for reading dolls, 
Yasmin

 
 

Don't forget to follow and subscribe!

2 comments :

  1. Can You Please Do A Review On Some Of The Products Like The Foreo Luna, The Oil Cleanser, And The Liz Earle Cleanser

    Thanks In Advance x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes sure, I will do a review on them, so keep a watch out x

      Thanks for commenting
      Lipsiie

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read and leaving a comment beautiful. Love reading them!
Have a lovely day! Yasmin xx