Mini Zoeva Haul

09 January 2014

My order has arrived!

I really wanted the Zoeva brushes after hearing great reviews about them, and also because I wanted a concealer brush similar to the real techniques deluxe crease brush as I liked the thickness and the way it applies concealer and blends, however I didn't want to spend 20 pound and get the whole eye brush set as you cannot buy it on its own. 




I came across the Zoeva concealer buffer brush 142 which looked very similar so I decided to purchase this price at £7.50 I also heard a lot of people using the silk finish 102 brush for foundation it cost £10.50




Lastly i ordered the nude palette which consists of shimmers and mattes and i really like nude colours. I didnt want to buy mac single eyeshadows which are very expensive one costing around 10 to 12 pounds where as the zoeva nude palette cost £18.95, for 28 colours! I saw lily pebbles youtuber do a blog on this and she really liked it.. as you can see from the picture, there are dark shades and lights, and a few peachy, pinks, purple shades.

Zoeva is based in germany and shipping cost around £7 so to make it worthwile buy more than one thing if you do!

I placed my order 30th December 2013, my order was processed one 3rd January and shipped out on 6th January, it arrived in London on the 8th in the night and I received it in the morning on the 9th. I think that's pretty fast and I was tracking my order the whole time. 

The order came in a brown box, inside thick bubble wrap and then neatly black tissue paper with the Zoeva stamp (I already opened it hence the scruffiness :P)
 


The brushes were inside black cases and the palette inside card packaging.
The brushes itself are very soft and the eye shadows look good so ill have to try them and let you know.

 
Thanks for reading dolls, 
Yasmin

 
 

Don't forget to follow and subscribe!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and leaving a comment beautiful. Love reading them!
Have a lovely day! Yasmin xx