December favourites

30 December 2013

Wow its the end of the month already, and what a month, from the cold to shopping to sales to more shopping to sales :)

This month I must say I lurvees drinking a lot of hot chocolate :) and especially making it, you can read how to make it here.

I also loved eating the packet chicken flavoured noodles and adding chicken to it mmmm








I enjoyed wearing sweaters and knitwear and cosy pj's defoo and slippers :)



For skincare I have really enjoyed using the origins night and day creams and also the
Clarins gentle exfoliating toner


For makeup I have enjoyed wearing the Rimmel primer along with mac Russian red and Rimmel diva red lipsticks!

Perfume that I've enjoyed this month is probably my all time most ever favourite J'adore by Dior as well as Yankee candles merry berry

Watched elf and Grinch and other Christmassy films !
 

 
 
 

Thanks for reading dolls, 
Yasmin

 
 

Don't forget to follow and subscribe!


 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and leaving a comment beautiful. Love reading them!
Have a lovely day! Yasmin xx