#WIMB 1 -Winter edition

29 December 2013

So if your like me and you love watching videos on you tube things like what's in my handbag, I thought I would do a blog post as I don't make videos, and do a winter edition :)


so here's all the items in my bag, and the bag itself, yess its real =D

a special birthday present from a special someone, the Louis Vuitton never fall in size pm the smallest size in damier print...

 I love the red inside and I love wearing this bag all year around.. but recently I have found myself reaching out to it, its small, light and easy to carry.










Starting off with the small zipped pocket I have my Iphone 5 obviously I just took a pic of the cover haha and if you live in London you will know and have an oyster card, its just a travel card, mines blue as I have the student oyster FYI... I also have my purse, which I am not showing the contents for obvious reasons, but if you wanted know I had spare change, store shopping cards, debit cards..





 

As you can see I also have my leather gloves due the cold weather, a small body spray, a perfume which is cheap and small that smells nice in case it breaks.. a hand cream, a particular favourite is ted baker, my keys, chewing gum and an umbrella...  I like to carry tissue for runny noses as its often very chilly, or most likely to wipe my hand from lipsticks I have tried out in the shop :) i have just run out of my packet so couldn't take a picture but obviously you all know what tissue looks like.. Hopefully lol



Lastly I also carry a small makeup bag, this was an early present from my husband, its a the Ted Baker makeup bag which I lurrvv in this goldy colour. although its small I must say it fits in a lot of products.

 
Inside my makeup bag :)
a nude pink lipstick from Mac called faux, a red lipstick from Revlon cherry blossom, Mac pink blusher in shade breath of plum, real techniques buffing brush which I use for blusher , collection 2000 concealer in shade 4, Bobbi Brown corrector peach (review), revlon colourstay eyeliner, favourite mascara atm Maybelline falsies,  Dior lip balm and a small gold Gucci mirror!

These are all the things I like to carry in my handbag during the winter, to either protect me from the cold weather or things that I use, I don't carry eye shadows or palettes, I like carrying less makeup and things I use for touch ups, like blush and lipsticks, and concealer..

Thanks for reading dolls, 
Yasmin

 
 

Don't forget to follow and subscribe!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and leaving a comment beautiful. Love reading them!
Have a lovely day! Yasmin xx