my hair care

21 December 2013

I find it difficult to pin point my favourite hair care, because i'm always changing my shampoo and conditioner. I find as my hair gets used to one type of shampoo, it stops working


Although I will be changing it up from time to time but I know this will remain a staple for me.

I love how moisturised and smooth my hair feels, and there's like 500ml in there I think I brought 2 for 5 pound which is a very good offer.

There's lots of different types for frizzy hair, dry hair e.t.c I have been using the silky smooth edition by Tresemme. 

After washing my hair I like to use the Avon dry ends serum on my hair and then blow dry my hair..



So when it dries my hair is very soft, silly and smooth and goes straight!


Thanks for reading dolls, 
Yasmin

 
 

Don't forget to follow and subscribe!
 
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and leaving a comment beautiful. Love reading them!
Have a lovely day! Yasmin xx