Morning skincare routine

19 December 2013

Finally as a long awaited blog, I am writing about my skincare routine for the morning as I now finally happy with it..




I wake up in the morning, and take with my from my basket of skincare products my Foreo Luna mini in pink and my good things start fresh cleanser to the bathroom. I brush my teeth, then wash my face with warm water. I then put my cleanser on my face, massaging it all over my face. I brought my cleanser from boots from the good things collection, it costs around 5pounds and is a cream cleanser. mine smell of grapes and fruity as it has fruity natural ingredients. I then use my foreo luna mini cost 100 pounds to massage it on top of the cleanser, ill write a blog on how that works and all about it if you want comment below..

I rinse my face with warm water after that I towel dry my face patting it gently..

next thing I do is get a cotton pad and put some of my Clarins cleansing toner and wipe my face with it, some toners can dry out your face  as they contain a lot of alcohol, and it isn't good to use harsh exfoliators on your face as this can cause breakouts and ruin your skin. this cost I think 25 pound, i'm really bad with remembering prices sorry if its wrong, but you can find this in all stores that have Clarins counter, boots, John Lewis, Debenhams, House of Frazer.. this is perfect as it exfoliates and tones.. I originally wanted to get the Pixi glow tonic which is annoyingly always out of stock and cost 16pounds :(




I like using a serum, most days I use the hydraluron, but I do change it to the pepta bright depending on the day and weather.. he hydraluron moisture booster is excellent for restoring moisture back into the skin.. the pepta bright brightens the face..


next on top goes my moisturiser which I have been loving the origins ginzing, smells of faint oranges and brightens and wakes my face while making it feel smooth and soft..


Lastly eye cream, I use the eyesliix again from indeed labs, it helps with puffiness and dark circles..
ive don't a mini review on the indeed lab products on all three of them which you can read before this blog..


what I forgot to include is lip balm, very essential, especially when you have lips that are chapped and need to be soften. I have been loving my Dior crème de rose lip balm! it smells so nice, and its about the only thing that has worked for me, and I have been using this for over a month now.. cost 20pound, but worth it as I have wasted way more money on cheaper lip balms that don't do anything but peels off!!






do you use anything that I have listed above, or use differently.. comment below :) love to know..

Thanks for reading dolls, 
Yasmin

 
 

Don't forget to follow and subscribe!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and leaving a comment beautiful. Love reading them!
Have a lovely day! Yasmin xx