Boxing Day Sale

26 December 2013


That's right people, its the 26th December meaning the big boxing day sale that we all look forward to.

As like every other year I some how end up finding myself in the mist of busy shoppers barging through crowds looking for items on offers...


This year I went lakeside as I thought Westfield may be too packed out..
No trains were working so I went with two buses but it was ok as I went with my friends so we had a laugh on the way.

Although I found a few items looking at the queues I ended up putting a lot of items back and walking out of the shop.

What I did come home with that day is a present for my bestfriend :) ..
I brought pj top and bottoms from Disney store and I cant believe that was all... but I shall go again tomorrow with my friend..

But to be honest, boxing day sale to me is more or less another normal day of shopping, the queues are ridiculous, you never find your size, you look forward to it for no reasons, less transport and just an overcrowded situation! my advise will be you didn't miss anything just go the next days as the sale starts from December 26th and ends on new years eve..

So I thought I would carry on my blog today is the 27th and I went back with my family to come back home with a lot of bags this time!


Soo the things I brought:


Minnie mouse pyjama top and bottom, top cost 6.99 originally cost 14.00, and the bottoms were also 14.00 cost 6.99

 
I really liked these heels in navy velvet material, reduced from 30 pounds to 14pounds, next I went into Lipsy and the only item I spots with the last and only size being size 6 was right up my street. This denim jacket cost 40.00 originally and was on half price offer!

 
 
and I also brought a few undergarments from primark...

The non sale items from lush and boots..
 
 
I really wanted some more bath bombs as I think they make bath time way more enjoyable!  I brought the space girl for 2.25 and dragons egg ballistic for 3.25 And also I really needed some more cotton pads and these were quite big and double sided cost 1.89, buy one second half price lastly this attracted my attention don't know why.. This cream puff lip gloss from collection in the shade angel cost 2.99. Also I brought a small body spray but my friend brought 2for 3pound as one was 2.10 and gave me one!
 















Thanks for reading dolls, 
Yasmin

 
 

Don't forget to follow and subscribe!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and leaving a comment beautiful. Love reading them!
Have a lovely day! Yasmin xx