top picks For a winter party

25 December 2013

Some beautiful items that stand out to me during winter, especially to wear in a party,
with nails I love red nails, this nail polish is quite cheap but very nice, its the barryM jelly nail paint..

Next would be lips and I have to say I love Mac's russian reds as a very classic favourite red that

Compliments many skin tones. Lastly smelling nice, although everyone has different taste in perfume i love one that last long and that would go to Chanel  coco mademoiselle, although quite expensive I would wear to a party and it lasts very long !
 

Lastly no party is complete without them sexay heels !

 
I love to wear gold glittery heels in these outings or parties during winter as it compliments red very nicely.. Mines are from newlook :) although at the end of the day I change into flats haha
 
 

Thanks for reading dolls, 
Yasmin

 
 

Don't forget to follow and subscribe!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and leaving a comment beautiful. Love reading them!
Have a lovely day! Yasmin xx