Indeed lab products review

16 December 2013

I wanted to use these products before I done a review on them, and I can safely say my skin has improved.. OMG! thanks to all these youtubers and Carolina Hirrons, I have been happy that I have brought and tried these for myself.
 
 
 


firstly I brought the Hydraluron moisture booster, as I have very dry skin which is often dehydrated. this is a clear serum which I apply before your moisturiser and what it does is takes all the moisture from you cream and takes it into your skin. so you only need a little of you moisturiser.. my skin has improved and looks way better.. it costs around 25 pound from boots, and at the moment there's actually an offer I think 25% off so hurry and gets yours ;P I sadly got it on the full price but guess it was worth it..



secondly I the eye cream, I have been looing for a good eye cream for a long time, too long for my liking, I didn't want to spend loads and I didn't want something crap. to be honest I wanted one that does all, and can be used day and night, well great job I found this! I brought it on the offer and I love using it, I noticed my eye appearance looking better. the Eysliix targets dark circles, puffiness and all that. this is white colour cream which feels light in weight and just need to apply a little..


lastly I didn't really have the intention of actually buying the Pepta-bright, but I wanted to try it though and when I saw the boots discounted offer I thought why not, this helps reduce redness while brightening the face. White cream, i apply this instead of the hydraluron on some days.
 
I personally love these products and think I will definitely repurchase these, I may just stock up on the discounted price =D
 
 

Thanks for reading dolls, 
Yasmin

 
 

Don't forget to follow and subscribe!
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and leaving a comment beautiful. Love reading them!
Have a lovely day! Yasmin xx