Lush Haul

07 December 2013

Hey everyone, I know its been so long since i've posted a blog.. But i've just been so busy with work and uni and also due to some personal family matters...

Putting all that aside i've finally come back with a haul none other then from lush !!!
 

Yayy!! Soo here's what its inside:




I already tried one of their frozen dace masks I don't remember which one but it was for dry skin. The lady suggested this one rudolf.. For dry skin for spots or anything.
It cost 4pound something which is not bad..
You put them un the freezer and use them cold.. They feel so nice especially in the summer

Also I always wanted the lush bombs so I brought these ones that looked pretty. One called i think mountain its pink and white..

And the second one christmas penguin one..
Cost 2.95 each or around that price anyway..


Don't worry ill be doing a few more blogs and most probs more shopping hauls..
 

Thanks for reading dolls, 
Yasmin

 
 

Don't forget to follow and subscribe!

2 comments :

  1. I love Lush products. Great haul!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you, I really want to buy some more bath bombs :) any recommendations ? x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and leaving a comment beautiful. Love reading them!
Have a lovely day! Yasmin xx