November Favourites :)

30 November 2013

It's already time for my November favourites... wow month goes so quickly..
 

You probably have spotted my rimmel foundation which I have been going on and on about :) I wear the shade 303 true nude, I have already said its so hydrating and I love wearing it during these months.. this has spf 18 which is not only handy in summer but also winter to protect your skin from humidity etc. it gives flawless skin, with a dewy finish, great for dry or normal skin. medium coverage, it does a very long time. overall its become one of my favourite, and glad this has my shade as most high street foundations only come in the lighter shades, very frustrating!
 
Next my beloved urban decay naked palette.. I have already done a blog post on it if you wanted to see that click here. I've recently been using it alot alot alot.. and I know there was a release of a new naked 3 palette.. the colours look really nice..


Back to my naked palette that I do have.. I love the colour buck as its a very nice blending colour, I have been using a lot of bronzy shades, smog is one of my shimmery colours that I love. recently during this season I have been using dark horse a lot, in my crease and outer corner to add definition and lower lash line...
 
 
 
I have also been loving using the Maybelline colour tattoos as a swish of colour on my lids, especially the colour on and on bronze.. I  have already written a blog so if you want to check that out click here

I know I said I really like my Loreal voluminous mascaras, but hey you can't love just one mascara, I found this mascara in the back of my draw, and when I tried it I thought it was brilliant, it volumises, lengthens, I love Maybelline mascaras, I use to have a lot of them.. and i've literally stopped using my Loreal one and instead used this like the whole November..
As you guys know I've been into berry colours and as I've already included the burgundy lip favourite in my last favourite I didn't want to repetitive, so I thought I would add in my favourite lip along aide, I really love this nude shade for me, its my most lived probably lipstick from mac, its mac faux, and for me its a lovely pink nude. I would defo repurchase again! Sometimes I wanted a nude lip as I went bolder wither eyes and cheeks I wanted to tone down on the lips.. 

You can probably spot Dior crème De Rose lip balm from my recent haul post, but I have fallen in love with this in a few days so I thought it would be unfair if I didn't include his in my November favourites :( I know I will be in love this product for a long long time... It beats the elizabeth arden 8hour cream which I said I really liked however it has unfortunately kind of not lived up to the little hype.. I will do a separate blog on that.. So the Dior lip balm cost 20pound, with 10 or 20% percent off during the offers.. It is so soft does everything it says, jus a teeny weeny gloss but that doesn't stay ling, and little hint of rosey smell, with no colour. Which is everything I love about it











This is a swatch of the mac faux lipstick on my hand...
 
 
 
I was so excited when I found this in boots again, I used to years a few years ago but I never found this until recently. I love this stiff well done ted baker! Its smells so nice and so soft.
If you wanted to read my last monthly favourite for October, please click here
Thank You so much for reading this, don't forget to comment below, like and subscribe :)  nuff love
 

Thanks for reading dolls, 
Yasmin

 
 

Don't forget to follow and subscribe!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and leaving a comment beautiful. Love reading them!
Have a lovely day! Yasmin xx