Random Shopping haul

25 November 2013

 So I went shopping with my dear friend to Westfield... A mixture of clothes, beauty, skincare and perfume...


I went to H&M, Primark, MAC, Boots and lastly Perfume shop..
 
 
Starting with clothes, from Primark for £6.00 I brought these leggings/ tights, its very thick and ideal for winter, it has this warm fleesy fur inside, you can buy with or without the socks bit..  I also brought a snood or however you spell it, from H&M for tenner, its a pretty beige gold colour with pretty sequences..
Ooh and now onto beauty, sadly for some you people this may come as a disappointment that I only brought one beauty product :( but lets look on the bright side its from mac, I have a few blushers from mac and I've had my eye on this pink blush, however every time I ask its always been out of stock, so I was happy they had it for 18.00, don't know if its only me but do the prices keep increasing ??? :S... This blusher called pinch of peach funnily is a pretty pink shade not peach.. Confused lol
 
Oohh my trip to boots as always means one thing.. Have to come back with something, so I've been dying to try the Dior lip balm in rose, it cost 20pounds, it smooths, softens, moisturises, plumps and is really good so I heard had to try... 
 
I really wanted an oil cleanser and wasn't sure if the mac one would break me out.. So brought the Una Brennan which smells lovely and soft... And I also brought the clay mask.. ill review these later on after good uses... Brought for around 6pounds













Lastly trip to perfume shop, there's a sale and my friend wanted to buy the Britney Spears fantasy not my type so thought I would get Britney Spears curious 22 pound..
 


 

Hope you enjoyed this, look out for my skincare routine and reviews in these products...



Thanks for reading dolls, 
Yasmin

 
 

Don't forget to follow and subscribe!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and leaving a comment beautiful. Love reading them!
Have a lovely day! Yasmin xx