Bath time fun

20 November 2013

bath time means relaxing and shower time is refreshing time. so heres a few items which can help you, I love using the soap and glory sugar crush body wash and the body scrub...
omg what can I say about this combination. they have a citrusey smell which makes it feel so fresh, the body wash makes your body soooo smooth! and smells so delicious!
these can be brought from boots, I buy them during 3for2 offers..
 
 
 


 here is what the scrub looks like inside.
 
 
another bath time favourite which I love and cant have enough of is the original source mint tea trea shower gel, I use this during showers and honestly I feel so fresh and the minty smell is soo nice. on offers you can purchase this for 1pound!


 
if you have tried these products comment below, or would like to, or let me know what you think :)
 
Thanks for reading dolls, 
Yasmin

 
 

Don't forget to follow and subscribe!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and leaving a comment beautiful. Love reading them!
Have a lovely day! Yasmin xx