Budget (Pinky) nude lipsticks for asian skintone

07 November 2013

Hello people :)
Yes your probably thinking if you read my post I've done one already, but as that one was based on more peachy nudes, ( which you can view here) someone suggested for me to do a blog post on pinky nudes.. 

 
I hope this helps, I'm around nc40, and I find it very hard to find nudes that don't look ashy or dark that isn't a nude.

All these are drugstore/ highstreet products and can be brought from boots/ Superdrug in the UK. and I thought I would do a separate blog on my mini mac lipsticks therefore I have only included High street products under £10.

Soap and glory fabuloustic powdercoat matte lipstick at £9.00, shade supernude, I don't know if its just me but this lipstick has a faint smell of chocolate which is not a prob for me because I lurv chocolcate.. Apart from that what can I see, this lipstick is creamy, doesn't' dry out your lips, stays put and pigmented. 

Next in line is my Rimmel's Kate moss 08, costs £5.49, this is part of the kate moss line which i'm sure you've heard people rave about, reason for it too, not that expensive and formula is really nice, colour is pigmented and moisturising.
 

Bourjois Rouge edition lipstick £7.99 in shade 04 A very creamy lipstick, therefor its less pigmented than the others and that is probably one of the reasons I reach out for it less, but I can garantee your lips will be highly moisturised!

Lastly Max factor colour elixir lipstick shade burnt caramel purchased for £7.99, this has more beige undertones in the pink, and is the darkest out of the four, however the formula is nice. I wouldn't say its as creamy but isn't drying either. Nicely pigmented.



L to R: Soap and glory, Rimmel, Bourjoise, Max Factor 
the swatch came a little darker due to the lighting so I apologise

My favourite pinky nude out of all of them would have to be the soap and glory lipstick due to the shade and formula, I usually get them during 3 for 2 offers in boots, way cheaper that way X

P.S. sorry about the lighting I don't know why it looks darker on the camera, however I suggest when you buy swatch it out anyway. but these look like great nudes for me.. hope this helped comment below <3

Thanks for reading dolls, 
Yasmin

 
 

Don't forget to follow and subscribe!

2 comments :

  1. Hey, thank you so much for the tip, i really like the soap and glory matte lipstick,
    Keeping making blogs :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. your welcome, don't forget to write any recommendations on what I should write blogs on, makeup or skincare related x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and leaving a comment beautiful. Love reading them!
Have a lovely day! Yasmin xx