Maybelline colour tatoos review

20 November 2013

 
I have heard a lot of raving about the Maybelline colour tattoos,  I see total reason and complete Justification behind the raves because you know why, these are absolutely brilliant and have slowly become my favourite. This would probably be the products that 'I cannot live without' (of course you can live without makeup) but you beauty lovers would know what I'm talking about!

 I have purchased four of them, the permanent taupe, metallic pomegranate, pink gold and lastly on and on bronze.


 
First of all, they are very inexpensive well in my opinion for the quality of the product. It's so quick and easy to apply, forget using a brush I use my fingers to apply this on my eyelid. It can be used as a base for an eye shadow, or on it's own. what I tend to do is apply it then use a darker shade to contour in my crease and outer corners. I don't if this has magic (obviously not duh) but when I wear it, there seems to be automatically dimension to my lid, like there's lighter area in the tear duct area then it gets darker, and in the outer V it's the darkest! how cool is that? like seriously guys!
 
 
 
 
here's my look with the Maybelline colour tattoo 'on and on bronze' a neutral colour that suits all complexions and my favourite shade of all time not just from the colour tattoo's but (if your read my blogs hope you do you will know) is a product and shade that I Love Love Love and probably will creep up if it hasn't already in majority of my posts !!  Can you guys see what I was rambling on about earlier, the 'magic bit' (told you not all that crazy) haha
 
 

And this look is created using the pomegranate colour tattoo. I have used a darker shade of eye shadow as contour in the eye socket. Another pretty shade. I often use pink gold during the spring and summer. recently i've been using on and on bronze and pomegranate during the fall and winter... taupe is a nice matte colour to use as a base as the others are shimmers..

I highly highly recommend these colour tattoos, I think it looks really flattering and suits anyone and also it's not hard to apply. Well done Maybelline!



Lipsiie
 
 ♥
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and leaving a comment beautiful. Love reading them!
Have a lovely day! Yasmin xx