Glossy lips by Apocalips

24 November 2013

I hardly use lip gloss, but as its starting to hit December and winter this is the month where you can wear shimmer and gloss the most, so thought I might write about the lip gloss I like the most. 


I forget some of the products when I buy them as sometimes I go a little crazy when I go shopping.. so when I was going through my draw I found this...
 
 
  
I thought I would try it on as I hardly wear lip gloss.. but OMG I really like it.. its the

Apocalips by Rimmel, I have the pinky shade. this lip gloss isn't shimmery, but gives a glow to the lips and also pigmented which is why I like it. its not overly sticky as lip glosses sometimes are..









You can purchase from boots, superdrugs and many other stores, comes in a range of shades, from peaches, pinks, nudes and reds.
 



Thanks for reading dolls, 
Yasmin

 
 

Don't forget to follow and subscribe!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and leaving a comment beautiful. Love reading them!
Have a lovely day! Yasmin xx