Autumn and Winter essentials

17 November 2013

 
As the colder months approaches, its important to take care of our skin and body and protect it as well as styling in the right way..
My skin is dry anyways so when it gets cold it becomes more dry and dehydrated...
I wanted to do a mixture of skincare, Betsy and fashion ;)
 
So starting off with makeup, as you guys know I love berries and reddish colours..

 


I also prefer to wear pinks and plum shades during these months, below sleek pomegranate, mac breath of plum, max factor soft murad (cream), and lastly mua blush yummy.
 
 
although I still love my neutrals, I do love adding glitter as this is the only time we can! I love the Maybelline colour tattoos in pomegranate and on and on bronze as well as my mac quad palette which I have a blog post on click here to read that.
 
 
 
I have recently been loving this foundation, I like the dewy finish it gives and its light to medium coverage, and it so hydrating which is why I love wearing this stuff !
 
now skincare, it is solo important to take care of you skin through out the year. I love to over moisturizer my skin and also use hydrating products. I love the origins hydration mask as an overnight mask twice a week, and every morning I love using the moisture booster serum. I also love to put hand cream on so recently I have finally found one of my old time fav hand cream by Ted baker! It smells so rosey and nice..
mm not to forget them lips, lips can become so dry and chapped and look and feel horrible. These are some of my fav, I like using burst bees lip balm hydrating, carmex cherry, Elizabeth Arden as overnight, and lastly Maybelline baby lips.
 
I love lighting candles, and also lights.. I have them on my window looks zoo pretty...
 
Moving onto fashion.. now I love to wear sweaters and knitwear, feels so cosy... the first two are from primark and the last one is from Jane Norman..
 
And lastly although I don't always wear nail polish, I like to wear glittery nails in this time...
 

Thanks for reading dolls, 
Yasmin

 
 

Don't forget to follow and subscribe!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and leaving a comment beautiful. Love reading them!
Have a lovely day! Yasmin xx