My urban decay naked palette

14 November 2013

My first high end eye shadow palette ever purchased!
OMG I'm such a neutrals fan as u might have already seen from my mac quad palette, but I do like neutral with a bit Smokey. 


I brought mine from Debenhams urban decay makeup stand. It came with a eye shadow brush and the famous urban decay primer potion in mini. These are shadows are soft and highly pigmented they're really easy to blend and apply and this palette has some beautiful colours.



Eyeshade starting from left to right- virgin, sin, naked, sidecar, buck, half baked, smog, dark horse, toasted, hustle, creep, gunmetal.

I usually use the shades virgin and sin in the inner corners of my eyes and under the brow as a highlight colour. I use buck and naked as transmission colours and on the crease's use farmhouse, creep, gunmetal in the outer corner to add definition, and the rest as colours on the lid.

the most popular look I do using this palette is using virgin in the inner corner and brow highlight, naked as the transition colour then half baked all over the lid. Then using smog to blend it out into crease. Lastly using dark horse on the outer corner and blending it.
 
 I use the mac 239 to apply colour to the lid, I also use the mac 217 to blend a darker colour and transition colour to the crease. I also like applying a darker shade on the bottom eyeliner (have no idea what its called but you gas know what I'm talking about) I use a mac pencil brush the 219



I used these brushes for my eyes :)

The naked palette retails at 36pounds. And there is another naked palette 2 but I prefer this one. They are both the same price. Can buy from Debenhams, house of Frazer and John Lewis.

the urban decay eye shadows can be seen as dupes of some of the Mac eye shadows which the refill costs 10pounds each!

another palette that can be brought from superdrugs is the MUA  palette which is a close dupe to the naked palette... MUA 12 shade undressed palette costs £4.00 !!!



Thanks for reading dolls, 
Yasmin

 
 

Don't forget to follow and subscribe!

2 comments :

  1. Its a little on the pricey side but I guess if you compare it to mac single eyeshadows its better as you get alot more colours, I love palettes like this.. I have a few sleek palettes myself x
    Mariiiiiiiaa xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely Mariiiaa, I think its rreally worth it :) the colours are beautiful
      Thanks for commenting
      Lipsiie xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read and leaving a comment beautiful. Love reading them!
Have a lovely day! Yasmin xx