Yummy Breakfast

02 November 2013

Eating breakfast is really important, the most important meal out of the day actually...
I'm actually really bad at having breakfast as I often skip this, but I'm making a real effort in eating and also eating a healthy one, how about mixing some of your favourite things together to make something delicious...



I've brought some healthy breakfast bars that are made out of oat and I brought the cadbury chocolate flavour so there'll be a bit of choc in my breakfast. I've added plain yogurt and my fav fruits

strawberries! 

Mmmm... 
Remember don't skip breakfast, try and have fruits, milk, oats or even cereal.

So why not enjoy it by making it yummy :)


Thanks for reading dolls, 
Yasmin

 
 

Don't forget to follow and subscribe!
 

4 comments :

  1. Hmmmm, yummy looks ber pengg xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very healthy too :)
      Love you naadia, ill make it for you next time
      yaz xx

      Delete
  2. you blogs are really good x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much, don't forget to follow me
      Lipsiie xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read and leaving a comment beautiful. Love reading them!
Have a lovely day! Yasmin xx