October favourites :)

31 October 2013

So here we go, with my beauty/ slash other products.. its the beginning of a new month meaning the end of another, which means a lot of products that has been used..


Before we go in details about my October favourites I wanted to just say i have been loving drinking tea in this cold month...nothing like a nice hot cuppa.. haha

Okai and now with these lip products...


elizabeth arden 8 hour lip repair/ lush bubblegum lip scrub
these two products are wonders, and its been really helpful, as my dry skin tends to get more drier during these cold months, so its very important to moisturize. this lush lip scrub is absolutely brilliant, I purchased this after my wonderful friend (Fatma) raved about it..couldn't help but buy it.. I can see why, it really smooths your lippyy..
i have also been moisturizing my face with Liz Earle moisturizer, but I would like to try a new moisturizer.. any suggestions?

mac breath of plum blush, rimmel kate moss 107, sleek contour kit medium
now during the fall I love to wear plum shades, so been loving my mac blush. I also rediscovered my sleek contour, I say rediscovered because I have actually been using my benefit hoola, so I'm really happy to be using this again! I havn't used the highlight as much because during autumn I tend not to highlight my face.

well as you guys can spot my kate Moss 107 have been used alot, I love the pigmentation of this, I know I know been raving a lot about this, but hey its great stuff!


Sigma F80 Kabuki brush, Real Techniques setting brush
I wanted to add these two brushes in my favourites, although I have been loving and using other brushes, these two were like my must use haha.. the sigma brush I haven't used in such a long time, so when I started using this brush I got a lil excited... yes I did, due to the fact this makes the face flawless, and easily spreads the foundation!
        




I have also been using the setting brush (pink one) a lot to apply concealer, I have always reached out, and think this is really good, it retails at about 10 pounds. well done Samantha Chapman for creating great brushes!


Ihave been using this perfume so much this month, the j'adore by dior perfume, must say is one of my ultimate favs, I love the smell, as if you know me, i'm not a very sweet smell kind of girl..


Also candles! candles are just so pretty, and they smell so nice, and adds this peaceful mood.
I have been lighting alarof candles.. mines are all from primarni ;) they are totally inexpensive and majority are under £2.50! now that is BARGAIN!


This cupcake looking one below, is so cute, and not mention the smell is so strawberriyish, I can't stop smelling this...
A more random product or products i've been loving a lot during the fall is wearing thumb and midi rings..
 
So what was your favourite thing during this month?

Thanks for reading dolls, 
Yasmin

 
 

Don't forget to follow and subscribe!

4 comments :

  1. Hey lipsiie, ive read all your blogs so far and i must say i've become a fan :)
    These blogs have been very useful to me &it gives me a lot of advise. I really hope you continue writing blogs as i am delighted in reading the (thumbs up) :p xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, as long as I have readers I love to carry on wrriting :) if you join bloglovin or through google email you can follow my blow :)

      Lipsiie xx

      Delete
  2. Loving the oct favs :) I need to try the Elizabeth Arden lip repair it sounds good especially for winter. I would recommend the lush moisturizer for morning as a little goes along way and the Johnson's Nivea moisturizer for dry skin. Give them a try xx fatz xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Fatz, I think I will be trying the lush moisturiser once my origins one finishes, Love Youuu <3 and hurry up and write blogs ;)

      Yaz x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read and leaving a comment beautiful. Love reading them!
Have a lovely day! Yasmin xx