Mac eyeshadow quad palette

29 October 2013

Mac Eyeshadow quad palette, chose the colours myself  =)

I don't own a lot of mac eye shadows, I mean the price tag puts me off big time! but the owns I do have I chose them very carefully so I can use them multi purpose :) nothing more that we beauty freaks love then to use a product for more than one thing! especially when it doesn't come cheap ey!?

I use the darkest colour in the palette expresso for the crease as well as the brow. (some multi purpose for you there) I can also use this as lining my eyes instead of eyeliner.
 
For parties I love honey lust all over the lid, its a really pretty shimmery colour. the other two are brilliant colours for neutrals.


 Inside: Honey lust, woodwinked, bronze, expresso.

I can use these colours on special occasions or everyday.
I feel mac rice paper is a really pretty colour to be used for the inner socket of the eye and as a highlight under the brow. (I forgot to take a picture of it so I copied one from google...how naughty!)


Mac eye shadows are very pigmented, and can be purchased as a quad palette for £40 where as they cost at around £12 each. this can be used for neutral or beginners... can you tell i'm a neutrals kinda girl!

 
comment below what you guys think ?
i can write blog post on the sleek palettes as I own a lot (nearly all) naughty me hah x
 
 
Thanks for reading dolls, 
Yasmin

 
 

Don't forget to follow and subscribe!




No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and leaving a comment beautiful. Love reading them!
Have a lovely day! Yasmin xx