lipsticks in the season

28 October 2013

haloooo everyone !

This is my first ever blog, so I'm a little nervous and a little excited, im lipsiie, and I wanted to make blogs mostly about beauty, skincare, fashion, and ofcourse a little of the lifestyle

I thought I would write about my favourite lipsticks I like to wear in the seasons... remember this is just the most used lipstick in that season not that I wouldn't mix and match..


Fall/Autumn:

firstly lets start with Fall/ Autumn as this currently were in October, and this is the month i was born :)
i love the colours that go mainly with this month, the greens, purple, oranges, reds, plum etc...

Rimmel London kate Moss 107

i love this lipstick for fall, this is a really nice plum colour, and the kate moss lipsticks are really good, and inexpensive, can be found in superdrugs, boots (our drugstore in england)

i also really like wearing this cherries in the snow revlon creme 440


Winter:

i dont know about you guys but winter reminds me instantly of RED lol and maybe nudes...
so my favs for winter will be my go to avon lipstick in eternal flame..


Avon eternal flame

my favourite nude is again from the rimmel london lipsticks, but this time the moisture renew lipstick in notting hill nude 720..

i also love the burgundy colours, one of my favourite is sleek matte lipstick in dare..

spring:
i think i wear mostly the nudes during this time of year.. a few of my favs will be the mac lipstick in shade  mocha because i think this lipstick complements my skin well.. im an asian .. i also love wearing classic rose from no7 lipstick stay perfect line..
NO7 stay perfect Classic Rose

summer:
is my all time favourite time of the year! i love to wear my pinks and nudes and peachy tone lipsticks..
i love wearing the bourjois colour boost glossy stick in the shade peach on the beach as well as the maybelline colour sensational 906 hot plum.

Bourjois Colour boost peach in the beach


My all time favourite ever ever nude lipstick i wear all year round has to be revlon's 003 shade mauve it over from the matte line.



(from left to right mac mocca, no7 classic rose, revlon mauve it over, bourjois peach in the beach, maybelline hot plum, revlon cherries in the snow, rimmel 107, sleek dare, avon eternal flame, rimmel notting hill nude)

soo.. whats your favourite month or your favourite lipsticks to wear... 
 
Thanks for reading dolls, 
Yasmin

 
 

Don't forget to follow and subscribe!


4 comments :

  1. Rimmel London Kate Moss 107 all the way wooooooo :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yhh it is definetly a really nice lipstick, especially during the Autumn

      Thanks for commenting - Lipsiie xx

      Delete
  2. omg I went and brought the rimmel 107 recently, and ive been wearing it during this month :)

    #I like this blog, very interesting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im glad to be of help :) Hpe you like it as much as I do..

      Thanks for commenting
      Lipsiie xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read and leaving a comment beautiful. Love reading them!
Have a lovely day! Yasmin xx