Origins day and night cream

25 November 2013

Guess what I brought... on my trip to westfield shopping centre...

After hearing lots of great reviews and wanting to try it out for myself, I took a little trip to boots as I was after the origins night a mins, which cost 34pounds for 50ml of product...

I know origins does some pretty awesome products and I already have their hydration mask and charcoal mask..



After I brought the origins night cream night a mins in boots, I took a trip to john lewis and I see this gift set... Can you imagine myself when I saw the price..



Inside you get the 50ml night a mins, 30ml GinZing day cream, the hydration mas which costs 10pound and the origins GinZing eyecream... For only 40pound! I was annoyed that there was no mua in boots at the origins stand to help me so I went back to boots and returned the origins and brought this set from John Lewis! ONLY 40pound and you get the whole set! so an extra 6pound and I get the rest to what I originally paid for just the night-a-mins !!

I was so happy and OMG after trying out the products I love it! The eye cream really refreshes and hydrates your ryes instantly waking you. The night cream is very nourishing and soft and repairs your skin. I haven't had a chance to use the day cream, and I already love the hydration mask... So this was defo worth it... And they do this in boots as well as I discovered after all my running around in Westfield shopping centre! so make sure look around for good offers and gift sets.. you can get more for your moneys worth at this time of year !!

 
Thanks for reading dolls, 
Yasmin

 
 

Don't forget to follow and subscribe!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and leaving a comment beautiful. Love reading them!
Have a lovely day! Yasmin xx