July monthly favourites!

02 August 2014


Hello beauties!

I have been super busy with ramadan, Eid celebrations and all my courswork! So I apologise, but I am here with my monthly favourites, can't believe how these go past very quickly! 

This month I haven't got so many makeup favourites funnily enough! Only because I have been trying to use up all my old, and untouched makeup and also wearing less makeup! 



This isn't exactly an untouchable makeup product, but i'm always using my mac blushers and not so much of my gazzilion other blushers so I'm trying to use them too. Natural collection blushers are  pigmented and super pretty and only cost around 2 pound! I'm sure if you read my blog you will already know!


Summer's here so time to bronze up, I love borujois products and this bronzer is really nice, been using it everyday. I've recently brought their bronzing primer which I have been loving so far, probably do a review on it soon :) again I haven't got anything new to say about this that I havn't mentioned before!


Ardell lashes are very much raved about, I brought these ones for Eid, demi wispies, I love how it looks when it is worn, it flares out! And I brought them from a hair shop.


One clothing product, this kimono from h&m, it's black, can also buy in white. The cut out floral print allows clothing worn underneath to show up. I don't like the kimono's with strings attached personally so this looked perfect. I've worn this with trousers, skinnies, fitted skirts... literally! I've worn this on top of any outfits. This cost around £20.


Sometimes I felt my skin needed a pick me up, bieng tired dehydrated and grtting one or two spots. This is a very good mask! It instantly clears your skin and makes it bright! I've worn this every week and especially night before Eid!


Lastly this eye mask from bodyshop! I've been trying this out, from bieng awake till 3 due to fasting, and coming from outside in the hot day, not eating or drinking i've tried relaxing wearing this eye mask. I usually came home put this in the fridge took a shower then placed this on. Feels so nice and cooling!

What have you been enjoying this month? X

Thanks for reading dolls, 
Yasmin 




No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and leaving a comment beautiful. Love reading them!
Have a lovely day! Yasmin xx