Essentials in my wardrobe, And Yours!

07 August 2014

There are particular items which I think every girl needs in her wardrobe! 

Every girl needs a mac lipstick, like seriously I don't think I have found any other that could beat then whether highend or drustore, the formulas the shades you name it, especially the nudes LOVE it!! And they have a selection for everyone.

My Holy grail foundation is none other than true match foundation by Loreal. Have no idea why I hadn't discovered this any sooner, cheap and cheerful and is as good as any highend!

All the clothing item speaks for itself haha

This is a quick post for you all, as I am very busy, I will be however doing a full post probably friday or the weekend any suggestions comment below - Yasmin xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and leaving a comment beautiful. Love reading them!
Have a lovely day! Yasmin xx